Rollspel Online
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

England: 14o8

4 posters

Sida 1 av 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Nästa

Gå ner

England: 14o8 Empty England: 14o8

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 8:59 pm

This is an english Rpg. You don't have to be good at english, but it's a good thing if you at least know the difference on which and witch. You don't need to spell especially good, just so you make yourself understood. It's an RPG which is played in a fantasy england, a town named Penzance, that also is the most southern town in whole england by this time, not ot mention it's also the capital; since london isn't existing in this world. Penzance has about 1 billjon inhabitants, and is the second biggest town in the world. The biggest one is Rome, but it's also a place where very few people have vere been, and even fewer came back. This world looks like London in the 14oo, but with a few differences. First: There are no war about religion, since everyone still believes in the old goddess, Ceridwen. Second: In this England, rain is a thing only happening about twice a year, since it's a lot drier in the air. Third: The whole country is in a very hard position, since the old King died a few Days ago, and he was heirless(utan arvingar). BUt , the King had been a real player, so he had lots of children outside marriage, some of those are now competing with the dukes and counts to be the new King or ,since this wasn't a land with a patrioticy, a Queen.

These are the Classes you can be:
Duke/Duchess: The highest of the nobility, all the family's are rich and whealty, and they often have their own part of the royal palace, and also rule one or mayby even two county's.

Count/Countess: The second in the nobility, they are also rich, but more often have they inherited their gold than earned it their own. Have at most one County.

Priest/Pristess: The lowest of the Nobility, and always without a fortune, they serve the Goddess, and the preistesses are higher ranked than the preists. They have their nobility since they're not allowed to own anything, and therefor they can't pay any taxes and such.

Merchant: Sell and buy stuff, but always make sure to make a profit out of it. Always have some money hided in their houses for eventual chrisis.
Servant: Serves. Do Cleaning, Dishes and all other work that is to be done in a manor or big house. You can also be a Merchant Servant, which means you run errands and such. That's normally boys or girl's who's training for a work.

Thief: Once a theif always a thief. At least if you get caught, since all thieves are burnmarked with a T on their wrist, so people will know what they are and don't hire them. If a thief that already has a mark gets caught, they'll get one on the other wrist to. If they got to and get caught, They get a trial. If not guilty, the marks are tattoed over, and the theif is free to go. If guilty, the thief will get hanged.

Assassin: An Assasin. It's simple. They kill. But as for the thieves, they also get a burnmark the first time they get caught, and also 3 years in a black wet cell with rats in it. But their burnmark is an A. And the second time they get caught, they get hanged instead of an other chance.

There's also certain races that doesn't exist in a regular world. Humans, called Strigoi. Elves, called Moroi, since every thoroughbred is family with the royal family and it means royal. And of course: The halfbreeds between Humans and Elves, D'hampirs, speaked Vampires.

And ofc. There's this beautiful charmall I made, all by myself.

Name:
Race:
Class:
Personality:
Weaknesses: (At least one, like scared of the dark or similar.)
Strengths: (At least one, but no OP now. Just simple things like make the best bread in the city or something.)
Look:
Clothing:
Weaponry:
Random Facts:

Thats everything. Just join. If it's something you doesn't understand, PM me or go to: translate.google.com.

EDIT: Added Weaponry in the Charmall. And just to mention; I make my char after two people Joined.

EDIT no. 2: You're allowed to have two chars, but no more. And don't do like i have done in another site and change their names Rolling Eyes ))

Senast ändrad av Diavani den ons dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm, ändrad totalt 4 gånger
Diavani
Diavani

Antal inlägg : 366

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

England: 14o8 Empty Sv: England: 14o8

Inlägg  gegenuber ons dec 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Name: Pierro Tamezia
Race: Strigoi
Class: Servant
Personality: Wellmannered, snooty, proud.
Weaknesses: Clean freak, weak.
Strengths:Great knowledge of different cultures.
Look: Tall and slim. Pale skin and white short hair. A small mustache that just covers the upper lip.
Clothing: Nice, colourful clothes given to him by the Duke he serves.
Random Facts: Pierro is delusional, and thinks the Duke he serves is the one who should rule, not only the country, but the whole world. He will do anything to let his master achieve this position. (I can also be a servant of any of the players, that's fine by me... As long as he's a duke ) king
gegenuber
gegenuber
Admin

Antal inlägg : 153

http://rollspelonline.swedishforum.se

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 9:23 pm

You're Permitted Acces to this RPG, Please Wait.
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Name: Angel
Race: D'hampirs
Class: Thief/Assassin
Personality: Very quiet, but always tells what he thinks is best. He very often tend to take he role of a leader. He lurks in the Shadows for vicitms.
Weaknesses: He has a tumor that makes it hard for him to feel feelings, both physical and mental.
Strengths: He is one of the three best thieves in the city.
Look: He\'s got short, black, hair, with white streaks in. His skin is very light. He\'s about 1.90 metres.
Clothing: A black leather Jacket. Black Jeans (Well, actually it\'s not Jeans, but it looks like Jeans). A pair of Black Shoes.
Weponry: Two black daggers. Lots of black throwing knives. A black one-hand-sword. A black hidden blade (Assassins Creed).

Senast ändrad av Wetterl den ons dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm, ändrad totalt 3 gånger

Wetterl

Antal inlägg : 354

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 9:29 pm

((You forgotten Weaponry and Random .. Does that mean you don't have anything random and no weaponry?))
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 9:30 pm

(Oh, Nothing Random, but missed Weaponry... No one knows anything about him)

Wetterl

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 9:34 pm

((Aha. Then edit that weaponry, and I make my char meanwhile.))
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 9:40 pm

This is OffT:
D, sign in to MSN.

Wetterl

Inlägg  gegenuber ons dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm

PM:a helst när du vill be någon logga in på MSN Wink
gegenuber
gegenuber
Admin

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Ja, men jag orkade inte...

Wetterl

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 9:51 pm

Name: Alessa Nicci Cariescha Rahl, but she only knows the name Nicci.
Race: D'Hampir
Class: Thief
Personality: Silent and independent, but if someone gets to know her, she can be bitchy and fiercy sometimes.
Weaknesses: Can't swim, and therefor, she's terrified of water.
Strengths: Fysical Strenght and Speed. She's also very variable.
Look: Pretty tall; 1.92 (average for womans about 1.60), Shortcut black hair, though one fold in her fringe is dark red. Her eyes is also dark red, but if you don't stand very close and have really good light and vision, they look black. Slim and fit.
Clothing: A black linen, a pair of black ripped jeans, a skin vest over the linen, also black. Around her neck she's got a thick silver chain with a seal as pendant. Within the seal is a piece of red jade.
Weaponry: Lots of knives hidden all over her clothing and body, a long onehanded sword in a scabbard by her hip. She can use a bow, but doesn't because it looks suspect to walk around with a bow on your back in peacetime.
Random Facts: She'd been caught once, but since she was only 7 then, she didn't get the burnmark, just a warning and a slap. She's also one of the King's children, but since her mother didn't know who she was spending the night with, and the King didn't care to tell her, she doesn't know anything about that. She's always been her own Queen, even if most people don't like that. She's also the 'Queen of Thieves' and if gets in trouble, all other thieves with a will to survive, tries to help her. She's also meet Angel a few times, and they at least know each others names.
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 9:52 pm

gegenuber skrev:PM:a helst när du vill be någon logga in på MSN Wink

Shame on you! This is a english thread! Then you write in english!

W: I don't wanna .. My internet gets slow and one of my not so friendly friends calls me nice ...
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Wetterl skrev:Ja, men jag orkade inte...
Shame on you to! But anyway .. I start now.

((Btw, You're permitted.))

[Nicci]
*sitting on her throne in one of the inn's owned by an old man who likes to be part of the gang even though he's to old and to conscientious to be a thief himself, and therefor just lets the thieves live there for free if they like*
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 10:01 pm

Angel followed a victim...
He didn't have anything else to do...

Wetterl

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 10:05 pm

[Nicci]
*raises and looks out over the room*
"First one to give me a beer gets a goldcoin!"
*in the rumble that is after the saying, she sneaks out on the streets*
~Puh .. Have to sneak out of my own palace .. I'll have to make them think of me like a thief and not a woman ..~
*sees Angel following a young man and walks away to him and gives him a push, starting to walk beside him*
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Angel sees Nicci, but doesn't talk with her.
With a fast move e makes his strike, takes the young mans pocket and goes the other way...

Senast ändrad av Wetterl den ons dec 16, 2009 10:13 pm, ändrad totalt 1 gång

Wetterl

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm

[Nicci]
*walks besides him the whole time, looking like they where a pair or something*

(("MY NAME'S NICCI YOU FUCKIN MORON!!"))
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 10:14 pm

(Anything wrong? Okay, i wrote wrong, but that's because i'm used to write Diavani)

Angel stops after around 100 metres, and they've pased some people.
He opens the pocket.

Wetterl

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 10:16 pm

[Nicci]
*smiles at him and punches his arm*
"I want a share."

(("I don't fuckin care what you're used to ..." *Evil or Very Mad*))
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 10:19 pm

."Hey, we got the same blood, of course you're gettin' a share (This is something he has leared, and not a feeling)." he said and opened the pocket.

Wetterl

Inlägg  gegenuber ons dec 16, 2009 10:21 pm

(( Meh, I need a friggin master Razz ))

Pierro was preparing the masters meal. He was looking forward to do his job, it was after all, the thing he loved most. He was cooking a lovely soup, and had ordered some bread from the bakery.
gegenuber
gegenuber
Admin

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 10:22 pm

[Nicci]
"Great."
*smiles even more and looks happy with herself at the same time she takes her share*
"So .. what're you up to these days? Fightin' about the throne doesn't seem to be your thing, right?"
*blinks at him and smiles even more*

((Meeh, I'm going to fix that.))
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 10:40 pm

-"Even thought i am son of the king, i think it would be boring... Just sit there and maku up laws that my friends will not follow..." he said.

Wetterl

Inlägg  Diavani ons dec 16, 2009 10:49 pm

[Nicci]
"Yeah. You're right. But I didn't know you were his kid. How humiliating .. Having a freakin' King as a father ... Even if he weren't especially nice I've heard. Laid womans he didn't even know ans such shit."
*rolls her eyes and looks like she's thinking: Boys will be boys*
Diavani
Diavani

Inlägg  Wetterl ons dec 16, 2009 10:52 pm

Angel gives 75 silvercoins to Nicci.
-"That's about haf of the money in the pocket..."

Wetterl